There are a lot of gadgets that can be used wirelessly. This also includes the ever popular Nintendo 3DS console.
The Nintendo 3DS allows you to play Nintendo’s most popular games such as Super Mario and the Legend of Zelda games. But, for the console to be able to do that, you will have to use batteries.
Batteries, as we all know, can be consumed in just a few hours. After the battery has been completely drained, you need to find a socket for the charger and charge the Nintendo 3DS batteries so that you can enjoy playing again.
But, what if you’re not at home? What can you do to charge the 3DS’ batteries? Well, luckily for you, there is a solution! Today, we are going to talk about the Amazon Portable Power Bank for the Nintendo 3DS.
What are the features of this power bank? I am glad you asked because here they are:
- Portable battery pack with 10,000 mAh capacity. Powered using a lithium-ion polymer battery for reduced weight and increased safety
- Dual USB ports to charge multiple smartphones, tablets, and other portable devices at the same time; this power bank will fully charge an Apple iPhone 6s 5.8 times before needing a recharge
- Power overload protection; USB charging cable and carrying pouch included
- For best results in charging your device, use the cable that came with your device or use a cable that has been certified to work with your device
- Measures 5.6 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches; weighs 7.6 ounces
The Amazon Portable Power Bank for the Nintendo 3DS has a whopping 10,000 MaH of power to give to your Nintendo 3DS console. You can charge the 3DS’ batteries multiple times before you reach for the powerbank’s charger.
The powerbank can be charged in two ways: either through a USB part of your laptop or computer, or a USB power adapter. You need to buy your own USB power adapter, though, as it is not included in the kit.
The Amazon Portable Power Bank for the Nintendo 3DS also comes with two charging ports so that you can charge other peripherals as well. You can charge a mobile phone or a tablet while simultaneously charging your Nintendo 3DS. Pretty cool, right?
If you leave your Nintendo 3DS and other gadgets charging with the use of the Amazon Portable Power Bank for the Nintendo 3DS, you do not have to worry about overloading. This powerbank comes with a power overload protection mechanism that protects your gadgets from any form of overloading. This should give you peace of mind especially when you are not there to take a look at the gadgets.
The Amazon Portable Power Bank for the Nintendo 3DS sports a mobile phone look and it comes with an included USB cable and a carrying pouch for easy convenience.
Never fear of running out of battery ever again, the Amazon Portable Power Bank for the Nintendo 3DS is the perfect solution for people who are on the go and in need of a charging device for their gadgets. This powerbank costs only $25 and it is backed with a 1-year warranty.